Sunday, August 05, 2007

Where is my mini me? She completes me!


Being a busy person such as me, quiet time is often a luxury. It does not come easy. But today, or rather these last few days have been full of quiet solitude. But unlike the quiet time that I often wish to share with my beloved, this unsettling silence has tortured me. For I am alone, without that blessed soul which completes me. There is no small face to look upon. There is no small whispering under the covers. There are no questions, no toys out of place, no ruffled covers on her bed. Everything is in its’ place and I don’t like it. I think I would rather have the hum of the TV, the crayons on the floor, dominos on the table, toys in the bathroom sink. I would rather have all that and have my angel with me. I know I can’t live without her, but 2 days is too much. I hate being without my baby. I feel so incomplete. Busy Moms always pray for quiet time, but when we have it we feel out of place, out of element. Now I know why. :(

No comments: